What We Love About the Celestron SkyPortal Wifi Module
- Connect the Celestron SkyPortal Wifi Module to the AUX port or hand controller of one of many Celestron computerized telescope models and get wireless control of your scope through your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet!
- Along with the SkyPortal Wifi Module, the free Celestron SkyPortal app is a necessary component to turn your iOS or Android device into a wireless hand controller for your telescope. Download it from Google Play or the App Store and you'll enjoy exploring over 100,000 celestial objects via multi-media presentations.
- The SkyPortal Wifi Module does not require batteries to operate. It runs off of your telescope's power. Just plug it in, connect your device to its wireless signal, and you can align your telescope and automatically slew to objects with the tap of a button.
- The Celestron SkyPortal can take you on a tour of the best objects in the sky for your location and time. Listen to hundreds of audio descriptions about the most popular celestial objects.
- What a great gift for anyone with a Celestron computerized telescope! Its like getting a whole new telescope, and the fun factor is increased exponentially with the addition of the SkyPortal Wifi Module and SkyPortal!
SkyPortal Wifi Module Compatible Telescope Models
- Celestron Advanced VX
- Celestron CG-5 (requires compatible cable)
- Celestron CGE Pro
- CGEM, CGEM DX, CGEM II
- CGX and CGX-L
- Celestron CPC
- Celestron LCM
- Celestron NexStar Evolution
- Celestron NexStar SLT
- Celestron NexStar SE
- Celestron SkyProdigy (no automatic alignment)
Please Note: The SkyPortal Wifi Module is the latest version of the Sky Q Link Adapter. It requires the free Celestron SkyPortal app. Install SkyPortal on your mobile device and it will talk to your telescope via the Celestron SkyPortal Wifi Adapter.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories