Celestron 95506 Skyris 236C CMOS (Black)
Style: Skyris 236C - CMOS
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.6 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Item model number: 95506
- Designed and engineered in Germany by The Imaging Source, the leader in high-end planetary imaging, in collaboration with Celestron engineers in California.
- Uses the latest Sony Exmor CMOS technology which is very sensitive to near infrared, which is beneficial for planetary imaging.
- Powered by SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, Skyris transfers data at the fastest possible speeds.
- The Skyris 236 is the best planetary imaging camera on the market. The worlds top planetary imagers, including Christopher Go, beta-tested and use Skyris cameras.
Style:Skyris 236C - CMOS CMOS technology is emerging as the hottest thing in
imaging, and SONY’S EXMOR IMX236 sensor leads the way. Twice as sensitive in
the near-infrared as the IMX136, the IMX236 offers the perfect combination of
speed, sensitivity, and value. The IMX236’s small pixel size of just 2.8
microns delivers more resolution and requires less focal length than cameras
with larger pixels - a big advantage for planetary imaging. Small to medium
telescopes can achieve a bigger image scale without compromising sensitivity.
Skyris combines the unmatched expertise of The Imaging Source, with
Celestron’s innovative industrial design. Whether you're an advanced user or a
beginner, you'll love creating beautiful astroimages with these easy-to-use
cameras. Capture the Sun, Moon, and planets like never before and create
crisp, high-resolution images. Skyris is capable of super-fast image download
thanks to USB 3.0 connections. Even more impressive, Skyris’ CMOS sensor is
capable of capturing up to 200 frames per second when subframed on planets. Or
image the full 2.3 megapixel 1/3-inch sensor at 60 frames per second-great for
lunar and solar imaging. Skyris 236C is a one-shot color camera, allowing you
to capture full-color images instantly. All Skyris cameras include Celestron
iCap capture software and stacking software (for Windows systems only). This
software suite allows you to easily control the camera, capture, and export
your images or movie files. Next, you’ll filter your images and stack the best
shots to create your masterpiece. With a 1.25" nosepiece and 10' USB 3.0 cable
included, Skyris has everything you need to get started with lunar, solar, or
planetary imaging. Skyris cameras also make excellent auto guiders. If used
with a Celestron mount, Skyris connects as a DirectShow device or WDM-style
webcam. Skyris works with popular software like Maxim DL or freeware like PHD
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)