Celestron StarSense Hand Control USB
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 4.3 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Item model number: 93999
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- StarSense Hand Control is compatible with the StarSense AutoAlign accessory for use with Celestron computerized telescopes
- Flash upgradeable via the Internet; latest updates can be found at Celestron.com
- 40,000-object database
- Dual line, 16-character LCD screen with adjustable backlighting.
- Now connects to your PC directly with a mini-USB cable (cable not included) for software updates or optional telescope control with third party software
Celestron StarSense Hand Control USB The Celestron StarSense Hand Control USB
is compatible with the StarSense AutoAlign accessory for use with Celestron
computerized telescopes. With the push of a button, you can access a huge
database of over 40,000 celestial objects. Automatically slew to objects in a
variety of catalogs, including the Messier, NGC, Caldwell, and SAO brightest
stars. The planets as well as a list of the most popular objects are also
included. Tour Mode for Ease of Use Not sure what to look at? Use the Tour
Mode, and you’ll be shown a selection of the most popular objects for the time
and date you are observing!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories