Celestron TrailSeeker 100 22-67x100 Spotting Scope and Smartphone Adapter Kit (Angled Viewing)
A Guide to Birding with Spotting Scopes
With the Celestron TrailSeeker 100 22-67x100 Spotting Scope and Smartphone Adapter Kit from B&H, you'll enjoy bright, detailed views of distant objects and scenesand you'll be able to capture images and video of what you see on your phone, quickly and easily. The angled-viewing scope features fully multi-coated optics and a big, light-gathering 100mm objective lens. The adapter fits most popular smartphones.
- Celestron TrailSeeker 100 22-67x100 Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing)
The 45 angled-viewing TrailSeeker 100 22-67x100 Spotting Scope by Celestron features a versatile 22-67x zoom eyepiece to provide views from generous vistas at the lower power to tight, detailed images at the higher end. The 100mm objective lens possesses light-gathering capability superior to that of scopes with smaller lenses, which makes for a bright image and enhances the scope's capabilities in low-light conditions. Proprietary anti-reflection XLT fully multi-coated optics allow for efficient light transmission through the optical path for crisp, high-contrast views.
The angled eyepiece permits comfortable glassing whether standing, sitting or lying flat on the ground. Dual focus offers precise image control by allowing a preliminary coarse focus, which you can then refine using the fine-focus control for a tack-sharp view. You can rotate the scope a full 360 for easy viewing through the eyepiece from any position. The TrailSeeker 100 has a nitrogen-filled waterproof housing that won't fog up in humid conditions and features a sliding sunshade to keep glare or raindrops off the objective lens. To facilitate digiscoping, a T-adapter is included so you can mount a T-ring compatible with your DSLR to the eyepiece. For adverse weather conditions, a stay-on carrying case is included that can be left on the scope during usezippers fore and aft open for the objective lens and the eyepiece.
The TrailSeeker is designed to use standard 1.25' astronomical eyepieces, so in addition to the included zoom eyepiece, you can use other eyepieces on your spotting scope to achieve higher magnifications, wider fields of view, etc. A tripod balance plate is also included.
- Zoom magnification: 22-67x
- Objective lens: 100mm for light-gathering power
- Proprietary XLT lens multi-coating reduces reflection for greater light transmission
- BAK4 prism
Use and Handling
- Angled viewing: Eyepiece is at a 45 angle for more comfortable viewing from various positions
- Dual focusing allows you to get subjects in focus quickly with coarse focus control and then refine the image with the fine-focus control
- Tripod mount rotates 360 for positional flexibility
- Sliding sunshade to keep glare or moisture off the objective lens
- Twist-up eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Nitrogen-filled body is water and fogproof
- Durable rubber-armored polycarbonate housing
- Stay-on carrying bag with shoulder strap allows for faster setup and breakdown while keeping the bag off the ground
- T-adapter step ring accepts user-supplied T-ring to mount DSLR for digiscoping
- Celestron Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25')
Capture still images and videos of celestial and terrestrial objects with virtually any smartphone through almost any 1.25' eyepiece with Celestron's Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter. Ideal for telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars, microscopes, and any other type of optic with an eyepieces, the design allows it to be used on most oculars with outside diameters between 29mm (1.14') and 45mm (1.77'). The rigid frame is made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum with non-slip padding on clamping points to secure it to your eyepiece and mount your smartphone without marking or marring its surfaces. A clamping system holds the adapter securely on the eyepiece and locks in place, while an adjustment system allows for precise phone camera alignment.
In the Box
- TrailSeeker 100 22-67x100 Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing) vquvxbvswedfdafabvwuefdwduaxt
- Tripod Balance Plate
- T-adapter Step Ring
- Stay-On Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Objective Lens Cap, Eyepiece Mount Cap & Eyepiece Cover
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Basic Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter (1.25')
Table of Contents
Viewing Angle: Angled
Magnification: 22 to 67x
Objective Lens Diameter: 100 mm
Field of View: 22x: 92.9' @ 1000 yd / 31.0 m @ 1000 m67x: 47.9' @ 1000 yd / 16.0 m @ 1000 m
Minimum Focus Distance: 29.5' / 9.0 m
Exit Pupil Diameter: 22x: 4.4 mm67x: 1.5 mm
Eye Relief: 18.0 to 15.0 mm
Fogproof: Yes, Nitrogen Filled
Water Resistance: Waterproof
Tripod Mounting Thread: 1/4'-20
Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 1.5' / 177.8 x 101.6 x 38.1 mm
Weight: 6.0 oz / 170.7 g
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.45 x 3.3 x 1.55'
Material of Construction: Aluminum Alloy
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)