Celestron Vibration Suppression Pads
Wind, an unsteady tripod, or even an accidental bump can disturb your image
quality. Keep your telescope still while observing with these sturdy pads.
Simply place your tripod legs on top of the pads to absorb shock and stabilize
your telescope. Celestron’s set of three Vibration Suppression Pads are
manufactured using Sorbothane (available only in the USA) recognized worldwide
as the ultimate material for attenuating shock, isolating vibration and
damping noise. No synthetic rubber or polymer can dissipate energy as
effectively. BEWARE OF CHEAPER KNOCK-OFFS USING LESS CAPABLE MATERIALS!
Imitations use silicon which is low-cost, does not work well, and may melt in
the sun. Similar materials used in China look and feel the same, but do not
perform half as well as products using Sorbothane.
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- 3 vibration suppression pads go under your tripod legs to stabilize your telescope and prevent unwanted shaking.
- Made with Sorbothane only available in the USA. Cheap imitations use silicon which do not absorb shock and may melt in the Sun.
- Engineered by Celestron specifically to dampen vibrations.
- Works on any surface.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 4.4 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Item model number: 93503
Shipping & Handling
Orders are shipped within one day and tracking information is provided as soon as it is available from our carriers
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided at the time of purchase. We cannot correct your address after purchase. We will not be responsible for incorrect addresses or undeliverable addresses.
Shipping to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses is not provided.
Returns within 14 days are excepted and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories