For sale is my Celestron EdgeHD 11" OTA. I am not the first owner, but the optics are in perfect condition. I am selling it to move to a refractor for now, as the weight is not only a little much each time I transport it, but it's on the high end for my mount which has made guiding in anything but perfect conditions (seeing and local ie, wind) too much to be consistently useful for astrophotography. I will most likely go back to this scope again someday, but for now I'm letting it go to a new home.
I am offering free shipping, but only within the continental US. PayPal only. Item will ship in original Celestron box and a signature will be required upon delivery. Note, the primary mirror will be focused and locked to the back for safety in shipping.
- EdgeHD 11" - No issues with optics. There is a light surface scratch on the outside (does not effect OTA optics or use) and a couple smudge marks on inner black tube surface. Assume the smudges were pollen someone tried to remove or something. Again this does NOT effect the optics or use of the scope, but want to be transparent about condition. Although I did thoroughly clean and collimate it, it may have some dust from use in the field, and will most likely need to be re-collimated after shipping.
- Tempest cooling fans - I have installed a tempest fan on each of the two vent ports (one to blow in, the other out). They are filtered, and connected internally. Including USB power cable. Can be connected on either side.
- Bobb's Knobs - This is a Fastar (of course also Hyperstar) compatible and has Bobb's Knobs installed. This has made collimation incredibly easy in my experience. Secondary can be removed for Fastar/Hyperstar use.
- Including visual back adapter, and T-adapter.
- Bahtinov mask included.
- ADM top rail installed for ease of installing accessories anywhere on the top for balance.
- Tellrad finder scope installed on front. One of the feet has been dented a little from over-tightening, but this does not affect mounting in any way.
- Flexible Celestron dew shield included.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)