Computerized Telescope 130mm; focal length: 650mm; compatible with 2" eyepieces
- Aperture: 130mm; focal length: 650mm; compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Focal ratio: 5; focal length of eyepiece 1/2: 25mm/9mm.Before you can begin observing, you must setup your hand control, align your finderscope and align your telescope
- Magnification of eyepiece 1/2: 26x/72x; finder scope: star pointer; mount type: motorized altazimuth
- Highest/lowest useful magnification: 307x/19x; light gathering power: 345x
- Apparent field of view: 1.7 degrees; Linear field of view (at 1000Yds): 91ft
- Computerized hand control with 4,000+ object database including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects
- Motorized Altazimuth mount
Celestron’s computerized NexStar 130 SLT adds affordable "Go-To" technology to a compact Newtonian reflector telescope. By using mirrors instead of lenses, the Newtonian optics of the NexStar 130 SLT produce an image nearly five times brighter than the NexStar 60 SLT refractor telescope. The package includes everything except the batteries, and features easy no-tool setup, two good eyepieces, and even includes a student version of "The Sky" planetarium software.
The Newtonian design of the NexStar 130 SLT is optimized to produce bright images over a wide field of view. When I use an optional 32mm Plossl eyepiece, the famous Double Cluster in Perseus looks like a display of celestial fireworks with streamers of stars trailing across the 2 degree field of view. The standard equipment 25mm eyepiece magnifies the image about 26 times, with a wide field of view just right for viewing deep space objects like star clusters or the Orion Nebula.
The included 9mm eyepiece (72x magnification) offers great views of the Lunar disk and globular star clusters like M13. And when I add a 2x Barlow lens to the 9mm eyepiece for a total magnification of 144x, I can easily see cloud bands on the planet Jupiter and pick up detail in Saturn’s rings.
The NexStar 130 SLT also features Celestron’s patented SkyAlign technology. With SkyAlign I don't need a star chart or a compass to align the telescope, I just enter the date and time then point the telescope at three bright stars. SkyAlign tells me the star names, and allows the telescope to find over 4,000 stars, planets, and galaxies by just pushing a button. The accurate tracking makes it easy to get high power views of the planets, and
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)