INTRODUCTION Name: Mobile device holder Model: CM-6 Color: Black Material: Plastic, soft rubber and metal Net weight: 94g (3.32z)
Application: Connect mobile device to telescopes to take photos
- Eyepiece bayonet connection: Compatible with telescope whose eyepiece outer diameter is between 27mm-53mm (1.06"-2.09")
- Rubber sucker connection: Connected to mobile device with camera or video function, such as smartphones, tablet computers
- Adjusting nut: Rotate clockwise to narrow ?eyepiece bayonet, or anticlockwise to expand ?eyepiece bayonet
- Eyepiece bayonet: Internal diameter is between 27mm-53mm (1.06"-2.09")
- Fine adjustment screw: Loosen to adjust ?eyepiece bayonet
- Rubber sucker: Connected with mobile device
- Sucker lever: Pull up to loosen ? rubber sucker, or push down to tighten
- rubber sucker
- Preferentially take photos with touch screen camera if your mobile device has this function.
- Preferentially take photos with center focus if your mobile device has focus camera.
- Keep it away from fire and heat.
- If rubber sucker is stained with dust, rinse it for reuse.
- Do not scratch rubber sucker with sharp objects, or its service life will be affected.
English Manual Included
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories