E-FocusDS upgrade kit
E-FocusDS upgrade kit designed to be installed on the GSO 2" Dual Speeds Crayford Focuser for Refractors. It is used for manual and automatic focusing, as well as to automatically maintain accurate focus depending on changes in ambient temperature.
The E-FocusDS based on the FocusDreamPRO Focuser controller. You can find it in the listed items.
E-FocusDS allows you to focus in manual and automatic mode directly from your PC, using standard astronomical programs such as: MaximDL, FocusMax, BahtinovGrabber and other programs that support the ASCOM platform in the focus section.
FocusDreamPRO also features a proprietary E-FocusDS Control panel application that allows you to quickly refocus with the help of the interface buttons or use the left or right mouse button to focus, which can be especially useful for astronomers of fans of planetary photography.
- Type of applied motors: bipolar stepper
- Supply Voltage: 12 V
- Motor current (max): 0.8 A
- Software compensation of the mechanical drive of the focuser: Baklash
- Function of focus temperature compensation: T.comp
- Interface: USB
- Driver: ASCOM
- Application: FocusDreamPRO Control panel
- Feature 1: software installation of the stepper motor current
- Feature 2: software setting of the speed of rotation of the stepper motor
- Feature 3: micro stepping mode for smooth rotation of the stepper motor
- Program synchronization with the user position of the focuser (Sync position)
- Programmatically set the number of steps for a single movement of the focuser (Incremental)
- E-FocusDS stepper motor focus controller
- Temperature sensor
- Hexagon wrench
- Stepper motor block with bracket
- CD with software
- FocusDreamPRO User Manual
FocusDreamPRO documentation is here.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories