- Dimensions: 10.1 x 4.7 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
- North and South Polar reference markings for quick and precise polar alignments with any equatorial mount
- Illuminated eyepiece with variable brightness
- Quick release bracket. Base for bracket compatible with Explore Scientific telescopes sold separately.
- 90° eyepiece, erect image viewing and a 7° field of view.
With its northern and southern polar reference markings, Explore Scientific's 8x50 Illuminated Polar Finder Scope allows for quick and precise polar alignments with any equatorial mount. The deep red illumination can be controlled by the variable brightness knob, which also serves as the illuminator's on/off switch. This finder features a 90° eyepiece, erect image viewing and a 7° field of view. It also offers precision focus of both the main objective and the eyepiece reticle.
We are required by law to charge sales tax in all states where we have operations. We charge state sales tax for all orders shipped to the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
We only ship within the US at this time. Please do not ask to ship outside of the US.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories