SVBONY Telescope Lens 4mm Telescopes Eyepieces Wide Angle 62 Degree Aspheric Eyepiece Fully Coated lens for 1.25" 31.7mm Astronomic Telescopes
SVBONY 1.25" fully coated eyepiece is perfect for broad field lunar observations medium sized star clusters and wide range of cloudy nebulasdeep sky targets
New to star gazing and didn't know what you need to satisfy your needshere is something can help you make an educated decisionthings to consider:
Make sure that you know your telescope and how to calculate the optimal magnification for the objects you wish to viewthe magnification equation:Magnificationobjective focal length/eyepiece focal length
Typicallyyou do want to exceed 50x per inch of your telescopes diameter or the images will be blurryfor exampleyou have an 8" lens you get 8x50400x
So research what the best magnification is for the objects you wish to view
62 degree apparent field of view:
Ultral wide angle for maximum detail and definition across the entire field of viewgets a virtually distortion free image
Fully coated optical lenses:
FMC glass optics increase light transmittanceenhance details on jupitersaturnMarsvenus and get high achromatic images
The structure of the optical system:
Aspheric eyepiece designed primarily for planetary observation and perfect for deep sky objects
Standard 1.25" fitting diameter:
Fits for any astronomical telescope with standard 1.25" focuserperfect for broad field lunar observations
4mm Focal length:
Suitable for lunar observation holeslook more closely detailed at the moon's surface and other planetperfect for viewing the moon and planets
Watch the scenerybright celestial observationsnebulabroad field lunar observationsmedium sized star clusterscloudy nebulas and deep sky targetsviewing the moon and planet and so on
Pay attention:Don't look directly into the sunotherwise it will burn the eyes
1xSVBONY 4mm eyepiece
- Focal length0.16" 4mmoffer high magnificationslook more closely and more detailed at the moon's surface and other planetperfect for viewing the moon and planets
- Standard 1.25" 31.75mm fitting diametercan be used in any astronomical telescope with a 1.25" focuserPerfect for broad field lunar observations, medium sized star clustersand a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep sky targets
- Fully coated optics glass eyepieces for higher magnificationgive maximum detail and definition across the entire field of viewhighly achromaticplanetary filters enhance details on JupiterSaturnMars and Venus
- The structure of the optical systemaspheric eyepiecedesigned primarily for planetary observationperfect for deep sky objects. Generallywhen use the eyepiece observing celestial bodiesthe telescopes and telescope eyepiece light reflection may led to halos
- Lifetime warrantywe confidently promise lifetime warranty for each one from us
Dimension: 1.7 x 3 x 1.7 inchs., Weight: 0lbs.
Thank you for your business, your trust and your confidence. It is our pleasure to work with our customers.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
- We will ship all orders within 1-3 business day of payment.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories