Eyeskey Universal Phone Spotting Scope Adapter Mount Compatible Telescope, Spotting Scopes, Binoculars, 106g (3.75oz)
- Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Image Capturer in Distant, Tiny World. Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen
- Compliable with telescope, binocular, monocular, nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 25mm-48mm
- Universal: With super large width range:52-100mm, Fit iphone 6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands.?Note?It does not fit iPhone7 and iPhone7s
- Once purchase for long use - Main Part Made of Aluminum, Fully metal housing. And phone clamp made of high strength PA Plastic
- This Product is only Sold by Eyeskey Optics store and Fulfilled by Amazon. Other sellers who listed their products on ours are selling the inferior products, which is infringement. If you don't notice it, you'll get the poor quality products without our lifetime warranty service.
This part can separately mounts on any standard tripod (1/4-20).
EVA Pads - Phone is well protected by high density EVA pads. Keep your device from scratch and damage.
Durable Metal Materials - Mainly made of aluminum alloy,
Note: Please make sure that the outer diameter of the eyepiece is between 25mm-48mm(0.98"-1.89").
Operation method:It takes a few minutes to learn how to line it up right. But once you do, it's really easy to use. This is how one of our clients do it. First, adjust the clamp to fit the eyepiece of your scope, but don't tighten it onto the scope just yet. You'll see why in a minute. Gently slide it back off the eyepiece. Next, put your phone into it and center it up before tightening it. Just snug, not too tight. Then, flip it over and loosen the knob to adjust the arm. Rotate it or adjust it up or down until you get the camera of your phone centered into the circle where the eyepiece will be. Once it's centered, tighten the knob securely. Now, I turn on the camera and slide the clamp back onto the eyepiece. This allows you to make sure your field of view is clear. You'll have to make sure the black edges of the circle around your field of view are crisp not blurry. This will take some practice, but it's not difficult. When it's lined up right, tighten the clamp. And that's it. This will keep your shots steady and clear.
Note: 1.Please keep a little patient on focus the phone's camera, then you can better understand the holder
BRING ME HOME TODAY !!!
All our products have been covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. We guarantees these products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories