New SEALEDFarpoint Bahtinov Focus Mask (3.5-6.5" OTA Diameter) Made of Durable ABS PlasticFree Fast Shipping!
In the BoxFarpoint Bahtinov Focus Mask (3.5-6.5" OTA Diameter)
Designed by Russian amateur telescope maker and astronomer Pavel Bahtinov, the Farpoint Bahtinov Focus Mask can be used to quickly and easily focus your telescope for all types of astrophotography with DSLRs or imaging systems. Made of durable ABS plastic, the mask is designed to fit small-aperture telescopes with front end or dew shield diameters from 3.5 to 6.5", and simply fits over the lens for use. It takes the guesswork out of focusing on astronomical objects and ensures tack-sharp stars, planets, and just about any other celestial subject you want to photograph or image.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment during working days.
- The Shipping to USA and usually takes about 1-5 business days to deliver, if haven't receive it after 7 business days since you paid it, we will provide you the solution.
- Your PAYPAL address MUST BE MATCH to your Shipping address.
- At this moment we accept PayPal payment only.
- Please make sure your PayPal and eBay address is correct. If They are not, please correct it before payment.
Terms and Conditions
We Have confidence in our products, but if you are not fully satisfied please contact us within 30 days of purchase and you will get full refund of your money.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories