Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV139 1.25" ND1000 Nutral Density Filter for Telescope Eyepiece Reduce Moon Surfaces Overall Brightness
- The 1.25" Neutral Density Moon filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
- Useful for different caliber astronomical telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
- ND1000 Filter transmits only 0.1% of the incoming light
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV139
- Type: Neutral Density Filter
- Material: Aluminum Frame, Metal Thread and Optical Glass
- Barrel diameter: 1.25''
- Optical density value: 3.0
- Transmission: 0.1%
- Thread: Standard M28.5*0.6mm
- Net Weight: 5.0g / 0.19oz
- Note: Eyepiece are NOT included
Gibbous Moon - From now on, until it becomes new again, the illuminated part of the Moon that we can see decreases, and we say it's waning. The first week after full, it is called waning gibbous. It's very good effect to use the ND1000 filter at this time
- SVBONY 1.25" ND1000 Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories