These binoculars must be repaired. They can be sent back to the manufacturer for a fee and they will be repaired. The issue is with the internal stabilizing motor I believe. One day it just stopped turning on. This comes with the case, strap, and manual.
The TECHNO-STABI® Series offers a high-powered model (14X magnification) that is stabilized, offering unique performance when used from moving vehicles or vessels at sea. These image stabilizing binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at high magnification. The TECHNO-STABI employs FUJINON’S unique EBC coating, allowing exceptional light transmission. With high stabilization freedom, you are sure to get a solid image of virtually anything that flies, floats, or rocks and rolls!
Vertical and horizontal stabilizationallows you to use it on land, sea, or air...
– FUJINON’S unique EBC coating allows a great deal of light to pass through the binocular.
Great for low light performance.
– ±5° of vertical stabilization allows you to use it on land, sea, or air.
– Designed with water and fog proof seals (Nitrogen Purged). O ring sealed.
– Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip.
– Comes with a flotation strap for use on or around the water.
– Phase-coated prisms give a sharp, high contrast image.
– Automatic shut-off feature to help extend battery life.
– Comes with a mil spec hard case for secure storage when not in use.
– TECHNO-STABI binoculars feature FUJIFILM’s 1 Year Limited Warranty.
(Warranty does not cover accessories, battery case and rubber)
If you are an international buyer outside of the US and interested, please message me so we can figure something out. Thank you!
Filed under: Astronomy Binoculars