New in box, unused with cap and instructions
- Self-Centering Camera T-Adapter for Astrophotographers
- The Self-Centering Adapter (SCA) mechanism provides repeatable and reliable connection between your telescope and camera
- The SCA T-Adapter fits any make telescope that uses a 2" focuser or visual back
- The SCA T-Adapter center loads your camera in the drawtube/visual back with a simple threading of a compression ring forcing the built-in rubber rings outward radially, centering the camera in the drawtube/visual back for optimal installation
- The rubber rings in the SCA expand radially according to users own adjustment to fill the gaps. This means your camera seats firmly in the drawtube/visual back for secure and repeatable installation
- Even if the drawtube is slightly deformed in diameter, egg-shape, dings, or scratches, the rubber rings in the SCA will compensate for the differences and faithfully center your camera
- Eliminates unstable locking from a thumbscrew or unified compression ring
- Short profile design keeps the installed camera stable from low frequency oscillation. The back focus of a 2" SCA T-Adapter is 19mm (0.75") measured from drawtube shoulder to the bottom T-Thread.
- The adjustable rubber ring contact damps unwanted vibrations from the telescope and provides a sturdy attachment to your telescope for stable image capture
- 2" T-Adapter has a built-in 2" (48mm; M48x0.75) thread to accept filters
All my items come from a smoke free home!Please see my excellent feedback as a buyer and seller for 19 years on eBay!
- All orders shipped via USPS Mail anywhere in USA.
- Most orders will be shipped within 24 hours after payment has been confirmed (weekends & holidays are excluded).
All Sales are final. NO RETURNS FOR REFUND WILL BE ACCEPTED.
This listing/auction includes only what is pictured and described, unless stated otherwise.
All Fixed Price listings require immediate payment via PayPal
U.S. SALES ONLY
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories