iOptron iEQ45-GTM Pro, SmartStar (Go2Nova) hand paddle (with 130,000 object database.) and the GOTO system with iOptron Pier. Used but in mint condition. GPS chip recently replaced by iOptron to fix the GPS rollover bug. Vixen’ style dovetail plates and the wider ‘Losmandy’ type AKA iOptron D Style Saddle Plate. She is spot on in GoTo mode and is a great mount. Also works great with a laptop running Stellarium planetarium software for easy point and click GoTo. Also included is a roller suitcase for easy transport. Replacement cost is ~$2300.
Reason I'm parting with her is that I'm going bigger scope wise and need a more beefy mount.
Specs are below
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers
- Payload: 45 lbs
- Mount weight: 25 lbs
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with the highest Payload/Mount ratio (1.7) in the category
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Permanent periodic error correction (PEC)
- Ultra-accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Gap-free structure for both R.A. and declination worms
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- Hand controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GoTo Technology and heating mechanism
- Lowest working temperature: -20C
- RS232 port for mount firmware upgrade and ASCOM control
- Resolution: 0.09 arc second
- Spring loaded dual size dovetail saddle for both Vixen and Losmandy-type mounting plates
- AccuAlignTM polar scope with dark-field illumination and Quick Polar Alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- foam-fitted protector for storage and travel available
- Comes standard with: 2 x 5kg counterweight, AC adaptor, 12V DC car plug adaptor and RS232-RJ9 cable
Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories