Lunt 50 LS50THA Solar Telescope B600 blocking Filter and Pressure Tuner
Refractor based system with 50mm aperture and internal mounted etalon with Pressure Tuner adjustment allows for a <0.75 Angstrom band pass.
Specifications: (single stacked)
- Type: Single Interference Etalon
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Aperture: 50mm
- Focal Length: 350mm
- F Ratio: F7
- Bandpass: <0.75 Angstroms @ 656nm
- Focuser: Helical Focuser
- Mounting: Integrated clamshell style with 1/4-20 tapped base
- Color: Pearl White with Black and Red accents
- Diagonal: B600 Blocking Filter
- The Lunt Solar Telescope LS50THa is a 50 mm h-alpha f/7 dedicated telescope.
- An internal etalon with pressure-tuning adjustment allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
- The LS50THa comes with an integrated clamshell mounting base and a helical focuser. It’s the perfect telescope for beginners & enthusiasts alike.
SAFETY FIRST: Observing the Sun without the proper protection may result in serious personal injury, including permanent eye damage and blindness, and/or damage to equipment. Never point an optic at the sun without an approved solar filter on the front of the optic. For direct solar viewing, viewing the sun through an optic, or when using cameras with an optical viewfinder, ensure your filter is ISO 12312-2 (also written as ISO 12312-2:2015) certified. Never use photographic neutral density filters for direct solar viewing, viewing the sun through an optic, or when using cameras with an optical viewfinder.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)