MallinCam Pro Jr PC. (New)
- Full shutter speed adjustment including OFF, 1/100, 1/120, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/500, 1/750, 1/1,000, 1/1,500, ½,000, 1/3,000, ¼,000, 1/6,000, 1/8,000, and 1/12,000; there is no need to use an aperture mask to reduce the telescope’s light gathering ability.
- On-board title generator that allows for the placement of the name of the object being viewed on the monitor. This is excellent for group viewings at museums, planetariums, educational facilities and star parties or while broadcasting over the Night Skies Network. http://nightskiesnetwork.ca
- Long exposure modes including 2X, 4X, 6X, 8X, 12X, 16X, 24X, 32X, 48X, 64X, 96X, and 128X (or 1/32th of a second to 2.1 seconds) and with the new interface built and design by MallinCam using the Pixel wireless exposure control allows exposure from 3 seconds all the way up to 99 minutes, offering a sensitivity rating of better than 0.00000005LUX.
- RS 232 interface offering complete PC camera control using the control cable and FREE MallinCam control software. A serial port is needed on the PC, and if one is not available an optional USB to Serial Adapter can be utilized. (RS 232 Cable optional)
- FULL AGC Adjustment (GAIN) in Auto Mode, Manual Mode (for Deep Sky objects) and OFF (for Deep Sky targets, and Lunar, Planetary, and Solar observing)
- Two fully independent video outputs - high resolution S-Video and 75 Ohm Composite (Both can be used simultaneously!)
- Positive and negative image selection
- Horizontal image inversion (mirror effect)
- Vertical image inversion (mirror effect)
- Freeze image function
- Gamma selection (0.45 or 1.00)
- APC function (Advanced Pixel Control to eliminate all stars artifacts and enhance DSO detail)
- High light adjust function (Electronic Coronagraph and Electronic Stellar Coronagraph)
- Full Digital Zoom (Up to 2X in 16 steps)
- All MallinCam designed and built accessories will fit on the new MallinCam Jr PRO.
- 10.5 ounces (311 grams)
In the box:
Every MallinCam Jr PRO comes standard with:
- 1- MALLINCAM Jr PRO c/w standard 1/2" ccd ceramic sensor (ICX418AKL Color or ICX428ALL monochrome)
- 1- Regulated Power Supply 120 volts to 12 Volts DC Adapter (PAL export version comes with 220 Volts to 12 Volts D/C Adapter
- 1- 25' (7 Meters) High Grade Dual Shielded Power/Composite Video Cable Combination
- 1- C-mount to 1.25" adapter
- 1- RCA to BNC adapter
- 1- Pixel transmitter and receiver Wireless Exposure control
- 2 Full Years warranty. (Excluding the ccd sensor)
The MallinCam Jr PRO PC version has all of the above except for the following differences:
- 25' PC RS 232 control cable.
- Does not have the Pixel Wireless Exposure controller.
- Does not support the Wireless Exposure controller, PC Control ONLY.
Made in our Canada Facility
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories