Mallincam Micro-EX Video Camera. Condition is Used.
Color astronomical video CCD Camera with 1/3 inch 960 EXview HAD II CCD Sony ICX672AKA sensor.Exposures from 1/100000 of a second to 17 seconds.BNC video output port to connect to included monitor.
- Micro-EX camera body
- C-mount to 1/25" eyepiece adapter
- AC power supply
- 25' video/power cable
- BNC to RCA adapter
- 960H WDR sensor technology
- Stacking Mode is standard for up to 85 seconds frame average on the fly.
- 32 Bit DSP Micro Processor.
- High Resolution: Up to 700 lines resolution in B/W mode and 650 in Color even in low light condition.
- 3D-DNR: Variable Digital Noise Reduction shows less "ghost" phenomenon on moving object with less noise Produce critical image with less noise under low light condition. In camera image averaging up to 85 seconds when set to 5 frame stacking (NTSC)
- WDR: Combines two fields which high shutter speed exposure are taking in bright light and low shutter exposure into one composite image to help see dark parts and bright parts of a image. This feature can extend shutter speed above 17 seconds without saturation. A MallinCam unique system.
- Day and Night: provide clear images in low light condition. Allow black and white mode and color mode automatically or can be set in either mode manually for greater sensitivity of faint deep sky objects.
- AGC: AGC circuit automatically adjust the incoming signal to proper level. Improves performance in low light condition by increasing sensitivity. Extra gain has been made possible only in the MallinCam MICRO video ccd camera.
- ATW: Auto adjust the white balance or can be adjusted manual.
- BLC: Ability to balance faint object with bright object.
- Full GAMMA selection of 0.3, 0.45, 0.6 and 1.0 range.
- Mirror Function allow image orientation to suite any telescopes.
- Sharpness Control.
- 5.0 ounces! (141 grams)
- 8" high resolution LCD monitor
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories