Meade Instruments 07389 LX90 Equatorial Wedge Adapter Plate (Black)
- Ideal for mounting on the Meade 8-inch Equatorial Wedge
- Provides polar alignment for the LX90-ACF and LX90-SCT models
- Converts standard 3-hole mounting patterns to a single central mounting bolt
- Steady and secure mounting for every model
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 16 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 11.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 07385
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted Longtime Seller
- Outstanding 99.7% Positive Feedback
- Fast Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- GREAT Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- Generous 30 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Shipping Process Begins Immediately - We Cannot Cancel Orders
- Always Free & Always Fast Shipping!
The Meade 07389 LX90 Equatorial Wedge Adapter Plate is ideal for mounting on
the Meade 8-inch Equatorial Wedge. This item provides polar alignment for the
LX90-ACF and LX90-SCT models and offers long exposure and imaging. In order
for the Meade Equatorial Wedge to work with telescopes, the wedge adapter
plate is crucial. Made of aluminum, this plate converts standard 3-hole
mounting patterns to a single central mounting bolt that’s needed by all Meade
LX90 telescopes. This item gives a steady and secure mounting for every model
and is compatible with the Meade 8-Inch Wedge, 10-Inch Wedge, SuperWedge and
UltraWedge. The Meade 07389 LX90 Equatorial Wedge Adapter Plate comes with a
1-year limited warranty. Meade has everything you need to capture the night
sky for experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike.
Serious astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their
quality optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade
Optics Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views
that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through a Meade this
evening and see what you've been missing.
Please message us with any questions!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories