Meade Instruments 07545 LX f/6.3 Focal Reducer and Field Flattener (Black)
- Reduces your telescopes focal Ratio by 0.63
- Reduces exposure times and simplifies astrophotography
- Improves edge-of-field resolution by flattening the telescopes field
- Features a 4-element, multi-coated 41-millimeter lens within a metal cell
- Comes with a 1-year limited
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 7545
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted Seller
- Awesome Feedback
- FAST Shipping and Tracking
- 5 Star Support
- Generous Return Policy
- The best deals in the Galaxy with the fastest shipping
Shipping & Returns
- The shipping process begins the second you order, we cannot cancel orders. Our goal is FAST delivery of your purchase to you!
- 30 Day Money Back Return Policy
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes or outside the U.S.
The Meade 07545 LX f/6.3 Focal Reducer and Field Flattener ultimately reduces
your telescope’s focal ratio by 0.63, which reduces exposure times and
simplifies astrophotography while improving edge-of-field resolution by
flattening the telescope’s field. This product features a 4-element, multi-
coated 41-millimeter lens within a metal cell that threads upon 2-inch to
18-inch rear cell thread of 8-inch to 16-inch Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain or
Ritchery-Chrétien telescopes. This item is compatible with Meade’s line of APO
refractors, as well as 7-inch Maksutov-Cassegrains. Camera-specific T-mounts
and the Meade no.07352 Photo Adapter is required for use of this product. The
Meade 07545 LX f/6.3 Focal Reducer and Field Flattener comes with a 1-year
limited warranty. Meade has everything you need to capture the night sky for
experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike. Serious
astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their quality
optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade Optics
Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views that are
detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through a Meade this evening and
see what you've been missing.
Please message us if you have any questions!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories