Meade Instruments 07740 Series 5000 1.25-Inch Xtreme Wide Angle 5.5-Millimeter Eyepiece (Black)
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Large 82-degree apparent field of view
- 7-element, multi-coated lenses with blackened edges and rotating adjustable eyecups
- Sharp optimal performance with low chromatic aberration
- Threaded to work with Meade's 1.25-inch astronomy filters
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 7740
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted Longtime Seller
- Outstanding 99.7% Positive Feedback
- Fast Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- GREAT Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- Generous 30 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Shipping Process Begins Immediately - We Cannot Cancel Orders
- Always Free & Always Fast Shipping!
The Meade 07740 Series 5000 5.5-Millimeter Xtreme Wide Angle Eyepiece has an
extremely large 82-degree apparent field of view, 7-element, multi-coated
lenses with blackened edges and rotating adjustable twist up eyecups. This
item features sharp optimal performance with low chromatic aberration, as well
as comfortable 13.2-millimeter eye relief. This eyepiece is threaded to work
with Meade’s 1.25-inch astronomy filters and is waterproof. Parfocal like
other Series 5000 eyepieces, this item requires little focus adjustment when
switching between eyepieces. The Meade 07740 Series 5000 5.5-Millimeter Xtreme
Wide Angle Eyepiece comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Meade has everything
you need to capture the night sky for experienced star-shooters, serious
researchers and beginners alike. Serious astronomers for years have flocked to
Meade telescopes for their quality optical systems and patented technology.
Consumers know that "Meade Optics Inside" means that what they see through our
telescopes will be views that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look
through a Meade this evening and see what you've been missing.
Please message us with any questions!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories