Meade Instruments 6-inch LightSwitch Series Telescope with Advanced Coma-Free Optics
- Delivers 1-Touch Telescope Location, Time, Date, Orientation & Alignment
- Lightswitch Technology
- Automatic Self Alignment
- Advanced Coma-Free(Tm) (Acf(Tm)) Optics Provide Sharp, Clear Resolution
- Built-In Eclips(Tm) Ccd Imager Captures & Saves Images Onto A Secure Digital Card(Tm) Or Allows Users To View Images On An External Monitor
Aperture: 152.4mm(6-Inch). Focal Length: 1524mm. Meade’s revolutionary LS LightSwitch series of telescopes use advanced technologies GPS, LNT and ECLIPS CCD imaging to do what no other consumer telescopes have done before: take all the hassle out of using a telescope. Simply flip the switch and the LS automatically aligns itself. Astronomer Inside then takes you on a guided multimedia tour of the best objects in your sky. The aluminum mount is lightweight and portable, yet has a rigid structure with precision worm-gear drives for the ultimate in tracking and pointing accuracy. All this combined with Meade’s Advanced Coma-Free or Schmidt-Cassegrain optical systems provide the stargazer with the most sophisticated, yet easiest to use telescope ever. AutoStar® III — TOTAL CONTROL The easy-to-use hand-held controller lets you select from a huge object database, with over 100,000 celestial objects. Just select an object and push the “GoTo” button and the telescope will automatically put your object in the eyepiece. The AutoStar III also gives you complete control of the Astronomer Inside multimedia features only available from Meade.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)