NEW in BOXNeewer 1.25 inches Telescope Moon Filter, CPL Filter, 5 Color Filters Set(Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue), Eyepieces Filters for Enhancing Definition and Resolution in Lunar Planetary Observation
- Kit includes: (1)Moon and Skyglow Filter; (1)CPL Filter; (5)Color Filters: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue; Designed to reduce glare and light scattering, increase contrast through selective filtration, increase definition and resolution, reduce irradiation and lessen eye fatigue
- MOON AND SKYGLOW FILTER: Cuts down glare and brings out much more surface detail and gives you better contrast; It is a multi-band pass filter transmitting a high percentage of light in the visual spectrum; Effectively filters out selective wavelengths of low-pressure sodium and other man-made sources typically used in street lighting
- CPL FILTER: By utilizing a CPL filter, which filters out scattered light, you are able to cut through those reflections and see the detail behind it; Enhances the contrast of the moon and planets in photographic images
- STANDARD 1,25-inch THREAD SIZE: 1.25 inches/ 3.17 centimeters thread size, fits for most of telescopes; Color filters have the grooves needed to be softly screwed into the eyepieces lens easily
- 5 COLOR FILTERS: Includes Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue; Red: Helps make Mercury and Venus stand out from the blue sky when viewed during the day; Orange: Helps increase contrast between light and dark areas, penetrates clouds; Yellow: Helps greatly in viewing Mars by bringing out the polar ice caps; Green: Enhances frost patches, surface fogs, and polar projections on Mars; Blue: Helps split the binary star Antares when at maximum separation
The set includes a Moon and Skyglow Filter, a CPL Filter and 5 Color Filters(Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue).
Moon and Skyglow Filter
It cuts down glare and brings out much more surface detail and gives you better contrast.
It filters out scattered light, enables you to cut through reflections and see the detail behind it. It tones down the brightness of the lunar surface so you can enjoy optimized contrast of the moon.
5 Color Filters
Includes Red Filter, Orange Filter, Yellow Filter, Green Filter and Blue Filter.
Used in large telescopes, it sharpens boundaries and increases contrast on Mars, sharpens belt contrast on Jupiter, and brings out surface detail on Saturn.
It helps increase contrast between light and dark areas, penetrates clouds, and assists in detecting dust storms on Mars. It also helps bring out the Great Red Spot and sharpen contrast on Jupiter.
It helps in viewing Mars by bringing out the polar ice caps, enhancing blue clouds in the atmosphere, increasing contrast, and brightening desert regions. It also enhances red and orange features on Jupiter and Saturn and darkens the blue festoons near Jupiter's equator.
It enhances frost patches, surface fogs, and polar projections on Mars, the ring system on Saturn, belts on Jupiter and works as a general-purpose filter when viewing the Moon.
It provides detail in atmospheric clouds on Mars, increases contrast on the moon, brings out detail in belts and polar features on Saturn, enhances contrast on Jupiter's bright areas and cloud boundaries. It also helps split the binary star Antares when at maximum separation.
1 x Moon and Skyglow Filter
1 x CPL Filter
5 x Color Filters(Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue)
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories