Ebay TemplateSearchClick to EnlargeExplore Scientific 1.25" UHC Nebula Filter
- Make:Explore Scientific
- Original retail packaging
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- The UHC (Ultra High Contrast) broadband filter is designed to improve the visibility of various deepsky objects. By selectively reducing the transmission of wavelengths of light pollutants, specifically those produced by artificial lightings including mercury vapor lamps, both high & low pressure sodium vapor lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow). Together with the highly transparent in main nebula emission lines at OIII(496nm and 500nm), H-beta (486nm), NII(654nm and 658nm), H-alpha(656nm) as well as SII(672nm), the filter is suitable for enhancing the contrast and details for both visual and photograghic purpose at sub-rural area with heavy light pollution.
- Suitable for color CCD cameras and unmodified DSLRs
- UHC with narrower passband provides higher contrast than CLS
- Suitable for urban environment where suffer from light pollution
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation
- Aerometal Material
- Surface Quality: 60/40
- Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Thickness: 1.0 mm (Clip series)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q:What Is Your Return Policy?A:BLINQ offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all items. If you have an issue, just contact us and we'll make it right.
- Q:Do I Need To Contact You Before Returning An Item?A:Yes, you must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") before returning an item. You can also request an RMA through our self-service returns portal on our website. Items returned without an RMA will be refused, and no refund issued.
- Q:How Does Return Shipping Work?A:We will provide a prepaid shipping label for all items being returned from within the United States. For international return instructions, please contact us.
- Q:How Do I Exchange an Item?A:To exchange an item, simply return the original item for a full refund by following the steps above. Then, place a new order for the item of your choice.
- Q:What Are The Warranty Details?A:All BLINQ sales include our 30-day money-back guarantee. Items may have additional warranty coverage through the manufacturer. To determine if your purchase is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Q:Are Your Prices Negotiable? Do You Offer Bulk Discounts?A:Our prices are already heavily discounted and are therefore not subject to negotiation. For 20+ item orders of the same item, please contact us for bulk pricing.
- Q:What is BLINQs Best Price Guarantee?A:We guarantee the best prices on your favorite products and brands. BLINQ matches the pre-tax prices for new and in-stock, ready-to-ship products sold and shipped from our top competitors. When you buy a product from BLINQ, and then find the same item listed for a lower price on a qualifying site, let us know within 24 hours of purchase and we will refund the difference. Contact us or find us on the web for additional details and restrictions.
- Q:When Will My Order Ship?A:Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. When your order ships, you will be emailed tracking information.
- Q:Do You Ship Internationally?A:We can ship many items internationally. To verify, please review the 'Shipping' section at the top of the listing. All international orders and returns are subject to shipping rates, taxes, fees, and customs. Please note we are not able to label international shipments as "gifts."
Didn't Find Your Answer?Click Here To Contact Us
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories