New!! Sightron Star seeker New nano.tracker AS0005 ship from Japan
Since not need exchange also shooting work or darkness and cold by using an external power supply, you can concentrate on shooting.
Load capacity: 2 kg (payload center of gravity up 10cm from the polar axis rotation center)
Drive system: micro-step motor drive by a stepping motor
Fine movement system: the entire circumference motion by the worm wheel (number 50-tooth)
Use battery: Alkaline AA batteries x3 this (sold separately)
Continuous operating time: about 5 hours
Body weight: 400g hand controller: 115g (without batteries)
External power supply: USB mini-B type (sold separately)
Tracking mode: with four modes of stellar month the sun Hoshikei photo
OK just to introduce the Polaris to Polaris peephole of the body
Also in the Southern Hemisphere can be used.
Country of origin: Japan
Includings: Japanese manual, domestic warrantyPlease read carefully before you purchase!
- All product manuals are in Japanese.
- If you have an allergic reaction, please check the ingredients of the product before purchase. We can not guarantee allergic diseases caused by products.
- Games and game software are in Japanese version.
- Region code is DVD: Region 2 / Blu-ray: Region A
- Voltage is 100V (50/60Hz) / Plug is Type-A
We only accept PayPal payments.
Please pay within 5 days after auction is finished.
US/ CA/ AU
(NO Tracking number)
We usually ship out your order within 3 - 5 working days after receiving your payment.
- We accept return request within 30 days after you place an order.
- We will issue a refund after we receive items and check them in Japan.
- Initial shipping cost will not be refunded due to your own convenience returns
- All return fee charges additional re-arrival fee except the reasons it's defective, isn't as described in the listing, or it was damaged in shipping.
- Not accept returns if items are not original condition.
International Buyers - Please Note:
-Import duties, taxes and charges are not in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
-Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
-These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
-We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Thank you for visiting our store 🙂
Enjoy your shopping!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories