Optolong 2" L-Enhance Dual Narrowband Light Pollution Filter (H-Alpha and H-Beta/O-III)
The relentless spread of urbanization and its associated light pollution have
become a growing problem for all amateurs and astro photographers. The current
solutions to the problem can be expensive and might include the purchase of a
monochrome camera, several types of narrowband filters and a filter wheel.
L-eNhance provides an economical and practical solution for amateurs. It is a
dual band-pass narrowband filter which has been designed for DSLR (digital
SLR), color CMOS and CCD Astrophotography Cameras. The convenience and cost
effectiveness of this filter allows amateurs to image a rich selection of
astronomical images, even in bright, heavily light-polluted areas. Optolong
believes the design of our L-eNhance filter is a technical innovation among
filters. It effectively isolates the H-Alpha, H-Beta, and Oxygen III nebula
emission lines and achieves a maximum transmission of up to 90%. The
performance of this filter delivers images that superbly control the impact
from light polluted skies. According to the characteristics of celestial body
emission lines and the light pollution spectrum, Optolong specially designed
and optimized dual-band L-eNhance filter in order to retain the prominent
color of nebula RGB while blocking out most of light pollution. The Optolong
L-eNhance filters have threads on one side - they can be used with filter
wheels, filter drawers, focusers with a place to thread focal reducers
internally (such as some Moonlite focusers) and camera nose pieces that fit
into compression rings but the filter should not be threaded into the imaging
train like an adapter ring with threads on both sides. Substrate: B270
Thickness: 1.85mm Tpeak: T>90% Blocking range: 300-1000nm Blocking depth:
Light pollution line blocking >99% Surface quality: 60/40 Transmitted
Wavefront RMS: ?/4 Parallelism (arcsec): 30s
- Excellent Light Pollution Suppression
- Image in Urban Areas and Under Moonlight
- Take One-Shot Color Images with Superior Color Fidelity
- Narrowband Filtering Passes Hydrogen-Alpha, Hydrogen-Beta and Oxygen-III
- Can be Used with Filter Wheel, Filter Drawer or Camera Nose Piece
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.95 x 0.71 inches
- Item Weight: 1.41 ounces
- UNSPSC Code: 45121628
- Item model number: L-eNhance2"
- Date First Available: July 17, 2019
- Manufacturer: Optolong
- Most orders will be shipped within 1 business days once we receive your payment. Except on weekend or public holidays.
- A shipping notification will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped.
- International shipping via eBay Global Shipping Program.
- No shipping to AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, US Protectorates and PO Box.
- We Accept Payment Via PayPal and All Major Credit Cards.
- We stand behind our products. Items can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake (i.e., your receive the wrong item). We will pay for shipping replacement back to you if an exchange of the same product is requested.
If you have any questions please contact us. We respond within 1 business day or less.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories