Orion 05594 2-Inch 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter (Black)
The Moon's disk, even at partial phases, is intensely bright with reflected sunlight. The glare washes out most of the craters, rilles, and other surface details from view. Our Moon Filter reduces the glare, allowing transmission of only 13 percent of the reflected light. Not only will you see more surface features, but you can study them in greater comfort. This telescope filter reduces irradiation, which is the distortion at the boundary between light and dark areas, such as along the lunar terminator. The 2 inch Orion 13 percent Transmission Telescope Moon Filter is especially useful to owners of large-aperture scopes, in which the Moon's brightness can be overwhelming. It uniformly reduces light over the entire visible spectrum. Screws into threaded telescope eyepiece barrel.
- Helps reduce the bright glare of the Moon so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- 2 inch Moon filter with metal filter cell construction threads directly into the barrel of a 2 inch telescope eyepiece
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the bright Moon surface can be overwhelming
- Transmits just 13 percent of the incoming light to your eye, enhancing your view
- Neutral filter will not alter the natural color of the Moon in your views
Dimensions Shipping Returns Additional Info
- Product Dimensions: Length: 0.8in Width: 2.0in Height: 2.0in Weight: 0.02 pounds
- Package Dimensions: Weight: 0.02 pounds
- Fast shipping is very important for us.
Our standard shipping service is FREE.
Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon full payment received.
Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days after the handling time.
We are shipping only to USA.
We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
- We offer a 30 day return policy from checkout winning date.
An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem.
Return shipping fees are not refundable.
We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
- All of our items, unless otherwise stated, will only run on 120 volts. Please check to make sure your country complies with these specifications.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories