Orion 10022 StarMax 90mm TableTop Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
- This grab-and-go TableTop Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope provides powerful views of the Moon and bright planets such as Jupiter, Saturn, and
- Weighing just 6.5 lbs. assembled, this compact telescope and base can be taken just about anywhere to provide great views of the night sky while on road-trips, camping, or the short trip out to the backyard
- 90mm aperture Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope gathers enough light for beautiful views of brighter deep space objects globular clusters, nebulas, and many bright galaxies
- Nifty tabletop base provides a stable viewing foundation you can set on any sturdy table, or even attach it to a field tripod with a 3/8" or 1/4"-20 threaded post
- Includes two 1.25" eyepieces (25mm and 10mm focal lengths), EZ Finder II reflex for easy aiming, 90 degree mirror diagonal for comfortable night sky viewing, and more!
Whoever coined the phrase "big things come in small packages", would have definitely applied that expression to our new StarMax 90 TableTop Telescope. This ultra-compact Maksutov-Cassegrain (Mak-Cass) gives surprisingly big views for an instrument of its modest size, making it an elegant first telescope or a great grab-and-go second telescope! The long, 1250mm (f/13.8) focal length gives the StarMax 90 TableTop some serious magnifying power - the included 25mm and 10mm 1.25" eyepieces yield powers of 50x and 125x, respectively. It collects over 25% more light than its GoScope 80 cousin, and up to 225% more light than a 60mm refractor telescope. So you'll be able to enjoy planetary delights such as lunar landscapes, Saturn's rings and Jupiter's moons. As you scan the Milky Way, you''l also be able to pull in some open and globular star clusters, as well as a nebula or two. The tube assembly of the StarMax 90mm TableTop Mak-Cass Telescope is attached to a stable swivel base, via a quick-release dovetail mount with adjustable altitude tension. The tube can easily be removed from the base and mounted on an optional photo tripod. The small swivel base itself can also be mounted on a camera tripod with a 3/8" screw. A red-dot view finder, internal focuser (which moves the primary lens back and forth) and included 90-degree correct image diagonal round out the features of this compact, yet surprisingly capable, Mak-Cass telescope.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)