Orion 13160 StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo Reflector Telescope (Burgundy)
Brand New |FAST Free Shipping | No Sales Tax (many sellers charge it)
30 Day Returns
- Let this clever computerized reflector and its big, 130mm optics guide you to bright views of everything from the Moon and planets to deep-sky targets like nebulas and star clusters
- Huge GoTo database of over 42,000 objects, and handy built-in Tour mode lets you enjoy great views on any clear night
- Once aligned, dual optical encoders on both axes of motion allow manual aiming of the telescope without losing GoTo alignment
- After an object is selected, the StarSeeker IV 130mm locates and tracks it automatically so you can relax and enjoy the view
- Includes GoTo hand controller, 23mm (28.2x) and 10mm (65x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more
The Orion StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo Reflector Telescope presents a winning combination of motorized object-location technology and great optical performance at an unbelievably low price. This smart GoTo telescope will lead you and your family on a guided tour of the stars. Featuring a 5.1 inch aperture reflector optical tube with a short, 650mm focal length and fast f/5 focal ratio, the StarSeeker IV 130mm GoTo Reflector weighs just 21.5 lbs. for easy transportability. Following a simple two-star alignment process, the Orion StarSeeker IV 130mm telescope can guide you to interesting sights on any clear night with their GoTo database of over 42,000 objects. A handy, built-in "Tour" mode feature of the included GoTo hand controller makes it easy for anyone to explore the wonders of starry skies, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar you are with the night sky. This fourth generation StarSeeker telescope features dual optical encoders on each axis of motion which allow you to move the telescope tube either manually by hand, or electronically by using the directional arrows on the GoTo hand controller. Thanks to this impressive upgrade, the StarSeeker IV 130mm will not lose its GoTo alignment if you reposition the reflector telescope tube manually. The StarSeeker IV GoTo mount and its slanted, single-arm altazimuth design provides attached telescopes with 360-degrees of azimuth motion and 90-degrees of altitude motion for horizon-to-zenith pointing. A quick-release narrow dovetail saddle makes telescope attachment nice and easy. The StarSeeker IV 130mm features an upgraded cylindrical leg stainless steel tripod that is much sturdier than previous models. Tripod stability is further enhanced with the dual-purpose spreader plate/accessory holder, which keeps the tripod rigid and provides a handy area for stowing idle eyepieces and accessories. Includes GoTo hand controller, 23mm (28.2x) and 10mm (65x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more.
ALL ELECTRONIC ITEMS ARE 120V UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Two business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We ONLY ship to the address provided at time of purchase. No Exceptions.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states for US orders, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- International Orders - We accept all international orders using Ebay's GSP. Buyer is responsible for all compatiblity issues, customs issues, voltage issues etc. We do not change prices on customs forms so please do not ask.
- Order Cancellations - We are not always able to cancel orders regardless of when you request to cancel. Please be aware that we are not obligated to cancel orders but do our best to oblige the buyer.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
- There may be a restock fee on computer parts that are not returned in their original condition
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)