Orion 7033 Precision Slow-Motion Adapter
Product description Add tracking ability to your binos or tracking scope with
this precision slow-motion adaptor. Fits most tripods and delivers micro-
motion altitude and azimuth control. From the Manufacturer Adapter adds micro-
motion altitude and azimuth control to any camera tripod. Provides timesaving
fine position adjustment for attached instruments. Adapter attaches via a
1/4"-20 threaded post to any camera tripod. Anyone who has swung their tripod-
mounted telescope or binocular right past their target object will appreciate
this adapter. Great for birding use with spotting scopes and tripod-mounted
- Adapter adds micro-motion altitude and azimuth control to any camera tripod
- Provides timesaving fine position adjustment for attached instruments
- Adapter attaches via a 1/4"-20 threaded post to any camera tripod
- Anyone who has swung their tripod-mounted telescope or binocular right past their target object will appreciate this adapter
- Great for birding use with spotting scopes and tripod-mounted binoculars
- Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 7033
We will ship all orders within 1 business day of payment.
- Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- * We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- * We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- * For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
- * Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address during checkout as the address cannot be changed after checkout. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- * All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- * Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- * All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- * Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- * Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
- * Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- * If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- * If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- * We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories