NEW - Open Box Orion #8736 Sirius Plossl 10 mm 1.25" Inch Telescope Eyepiece, Multi-Coated, 52 Degrees
Eyepiece is new, unused and in perfect condition. Comes in its original box and packaging.
Orion 08736 10mm Sirius Plossl Telescope Eyepiece (Black)
- This 10 mm focal length 1.25 inch eyepiece is ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptrics such as Maksutov-Cassegrains (Mak-Cass)
- An excellent telescope ocular for higher-power planetary and lunar observation
- Offers a 52 degree apparent field of view for clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast
- Multi-coated for maximum light throughput
- Great for observing small planetary nebulas and globular star clusters
Offering a wide 52 degree apparent field of view, this 10mm Orion Sirius Plossl Telescope Eyepiece provides extremely sharp images of impressively high contrast. It's ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptric. The Plossl 4-element design is renowned for its outstanding performance, and has become the standard by which all other telescope eyepieces are judged. The Sirius Plossl optical system is multi-coated for excellent light transmission and bright views. Lens edges are blackened to reduce scattering of stray light and maximize contrast. The lenses are mounted in black-anodized aluminum housings with a 1.25 inch-diameter chrome-plated brass barrel for durability and precision fit. The barrel is internally threaded to accept standard telescope filters. The built-in rubber eye guard enhances viewing by helping to block out ambient light and position the eye. This 10mm Orion Sirius Plossl Eyepiece is a great, moderately high power ocular for observing small planetary nebulas and globular star clusters, as well as for planetary probing when seeing conditions don't permit higher magnifications.
ManufacturerOptronic Technologies, Inc
Product Dimensions1.3 x 1.3 x 1.5 inchesItem Weight0.353 ouncesASINB0000XMWW6Item model number8736
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories