Orion Dual Finder Scope Mounting Bracket
- Attach two finder scopes or other aiming devices to your telescope quickly and easily
- Use any combination of two aiming devices you wish including finder scope, red-dot reflex sights, green laser pointer brackets, mini guide scopes, and more
- Allows use of two finders with no drilling required
- Great for both visual observers and astrophotographers
- You'll never go back to using just one finder scope again!
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 2.3 inches
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 10145
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted Seller, Great Feedback
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- Great Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship Fast!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship so fast that we cannot honor cancel requests
Product description Attach two different aiming devices to your Orion
telescope quickly and easily with the Orion Dual Finder Scope Mounting
Bracket. Many amateur astronomers prefer using not one, but two finder devices
to help aim their telescope accurately. For instance, using a magnified
optical finder scope along with a non-magnifying reflex sight is very common
thanks to the different aiming benefits offered by both designs. Our Dual
Finder Scope Mounting Bracket makes it easy to two different aiming devices on
one telescope. Since most telescope optical tubes are equipped with a single
dovetail mounting base for a finder scope, hobbyists who wish to use two
finder devices usually have to consider drilling a fresh set of holes into the
telescope tube (and possibly voiding the telescope's warranty) in order to
securely attach a second aiming device. Well, back away from the workbench and
leave those tools where they are, because the Orion Dual Finder Scope Mounting
Bracket lets you use two different aiming devices without having to hassle
with drilling holes in your precious telescope tube. Since the Dual Finder
Scope Mounting Bracket features two separate dovetail mounting base platforms
on a single-stalk bracket, it allows two aiming devices to be mounted on a
telescope equipped with a single dovetail base - no drilling required! From
the Manufacturer Attach two finder scopes or other aiming devices to your
telescope quickly and easily. Use any combination of two aiming devices you
wish including finder scope, red-dot reflex sights, green laser pointer
brackets, mini guide scopes, and more. Allows use of two finders with no
drilling required. Great for both visual observers and astrophotographers.
You'll never go back to using just one finder scope again!
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories