Orion Mount For 10010 Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope
- Three-in-one GoTo mount can operate in GoTo Equatorial mode holding one telescope, or in GoTo Altazimuth mode holding one or two different telescopes
- Capable of holding a 44-pound telescope payload - ideal for any observational or astrophotographic pursuits
- Accurate belt-driven stepper motor drive system can locate any of over 42,000 celestial curiosities with a pointing accuracy of 5 arc-minutes and a tracking precision of 0
- 1436 arc-second steps
The Orion Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G GoTo Mount is certain to become a favorite among intermediate to experienced observers and astrophotographers. This three-in-one smart mount not only operates in equatorial GoTo mode, but also in an Altazimuth GoTo and Tracking mode while holding one or even two different telescopes. Control the Orion Atlas Pro via the included illuminated hand controller, or control it robotically with your PC/laptop, or even wirelessly from your iOS mobile device with optional Orion StarSeek software and Wi-Fi module (software app and module sold separately). In addition to the dual Altaz and EQ modes, the Atlas Pro AZ/EQ-G boasts some other key enhancements over the standard Atlas EQ-G Mount, including a smooth yet very robust latitude adjustment for accurate polar alignment, beefier Right Ascension (RA) and Declination (Dec) clutch adjustments, a thicker counterweight shaft - 1" in diameter - and a thread on counterweight shaft extension. The newly engineered equatorial head will carry a 44-pound telescope payload. The mount comes standard with an upgraded belt-driven stepper motor drive system that can locate over 42,000 objects in the sky with tracking precision of 0.1436 arc-second steps. The drive has closed-loop electronics, with two sets of encoders per axis, meaning that once aligned you can manually move the telescope to a new target and the mount will still know where it's pointing in the sky!
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)