ORION - MULTIPLE-FILTER WHEEL FOR 1.25" FILTERS, SKU 05520, NEW, never used, in original box Unique filter wheel lets you dial-in the filter you want for observing or photography!Handles up to five filters, or leave one space blank for unfiltered viewing.Simply turn the dial to select the filter you want
- Unique filter wheel lets you dial-in the filter you want for observing or photography
- Handles up to five filters, or leave one space blank for unfiltered viewing.
- Simply turn the dial to select the filter you want. The filter securely clicks into place for use.
- Protects filters from dust, dirt, and impact, and makes great long-term storage.
- Attaches directly to telescope and accepts 1.25" accessories. Requires additional 20mm focus travel.
- Attaches directly to telescope via removable 1.25" nosepiece or T-thread, and accepts 1.25" accessories or camera nosepiece.
The Orion Multiple-Filter Wheel for 1.25" Filters is a wonderfully efficient way to dial-in the telescope filter you want for observing or astrophotography. With the 5-Filter Wheel, you can change filters without removing your telescope eyepiece or camera. Just rotate the wheel with light finger pressure and the selected filter clicks into place.
Planetary observers can switch among several color filters, and deep-sky observers can compare views in "A/B" fashion through broadband and narrowband filters. Astrophotographers can shoot sequentially and without interruption through the telescope filters required for RGB and LRGB imaging — all "locked and loaded" in prominently numbered wells. Holds up to five standard 1.25" telescope filters, or one can be left out for unfiltered viewing. Anodized aluminum housing protects filters from dirt, moisture, and impact better than sliding filter tray designs.
NEW, never used, in original box
Sold as is, please see photos of actual item, no returns
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories