Orion StarShoot USB Eyepiece Camera II (Black)
Brand New. Orion StarShoot USB Eyepiece Camera II (Black)
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Fun and useful USB Eyepiece Camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts.
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots - not suitable for deep space imaging
- Very versatile - Fits into any 1.25-Inch telescope focuser or 1.25-Inch step-down adapter
- Includes Orion AmCap image video capture software - compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating Systems
With Orion's StarShoot USB Eyepiece Camera II, the whole family, classroom, or
astronomical society can enjoy the view as seen through your telescope right
along with you, as if you were all looking through the same telescope at once!
The USB Eyepiece Camera II lets you view what you see in your telescope on
your laptop or desktop PC for crowd-pleasing performance. The StarShoot USB
Eyepiece Camera II fits in any telescope with a 1.25-Inch focuser, or a 2
-Inch-to- 1.25-Inch step-down adapter. While a telescope attached to a mount
equipped with a tracking motor will provide the best results for nighttime
use, even non-motorized telescopes like Dobsonian reflectors work well with
this petite performer. During daylight hours, the USB Eyepiece Camera II can
add crowd-pleasing performance to any telescope outfitted for terrestrial use.
Telescopic views of birds, wildlife, and scenery can be seen and enjoyed on
your laptop or desktop PC screen. This fun and affordable camera provides a
great entry into the rewarding realm of astrophotography. The StarShoot USB
Eyepiece Camera II features a CMOS sensor chip with 8-bit output and RGB
24-bit color resolution. While not sensitive enough to capture images of faint
deep space objects, the USB eyepiece enables you to share telescopic views of
brighter objects within our solar system like the Moon and bright planets. The
included Orion AmCap movie capture software allows you to save and process the
views transmitted through the eyepiece. The StarShoot USB Eyepiece can capture
up to 24 frames per second at its native resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, which
is considerably higher than our original model. Progressive scan imaging means
information from each and every pixel is delivered to your computer for each
frame. The color CMOS sensor features small 5.6-Micron x 5.6-Micron pixels for
great resolution on bright targets. All power is supplied to the StarShoot USB
Eyepiece through its USB connection to your computer.
Payment accepted through Paypal.
FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States.
Please make sure shipping address is correct when checking out as the address cannot be changed after order is placed.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. You may return items in its original condition within 30 days. Please contact us to process a return.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories