Pentax 1.25" SMC XF Eyepiece - 12mm # 70532
Description Ordering Info USA Shipping International Orders Returns Our eBay Store
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Designed for use with Pentax spotting scopes and with astronomical telescopes with 1 1/4" focusers/eyepiece holders
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability
- Features high-grade Lanthanum glass with high refraction and low dispersion
- Original multi-coating and special coating on the laminated surfaces effectively reduce flare and ghosting, achieving extremely high light transmission performance
- Removable eyecup allows attachment of an adapter of 43mm in diameter with a 0.75mm pitch (not included)
Pentax XF eyepieces offer high-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to provide high-resolution images with minimal aberrations. Pentax-original smc full-surface multi-layer coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color quality. Advanced computer simulation design technology was developed to reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images. Ideal for observation and photography of planets.
With JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction, the XF eyepieces are more durable and water resistant.
With a focal length of 12mm, the high-performance PENTAX XF 12 eyepiece is ideal for outdoor viewing and bird watching. It is also recommended for use with astronomical telescopes with 1 1/4" focuser. As a standard unifocal eyepiece it offers a 60 degree apparent field of view, long eye relief, and bright, high-contrast images.
The rotatable eyecup offers an adaptor-mounting screw/thread when removed (single-focus models: 30.5mm in diameter with a 0.5mm pitch; zoom: 43mm in diameter with a 0.75mm pitch).
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes.
Note: Occasionally, the product you receive might have a slightly different cosmetic appearance or labeling than what is shown. This can often change from batch to batch according to the whims of the manufacturer. However, you will always receive a brand new, original product as described above.
Back to Top
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories