Hard to find complete set in this condition. It is excellent and collectible condition. Beautiful Japanese scope.
Mount set: Looks new with shinning metal hardware. Didn't find any
flaw except plastic knob crack at tripod leg adjustment fastener. Polar
scope is working fine.
Scope set: Main scope lens is clear and pristine condition. Finder rear prism has some fungus
1) minor paint lost marks on scope body where attached to tube band.
2) Finder scope rear correct image prism has some fungus, probably
able to clean it. I don't know how to dismantle and didn't take risk.
Front objective lens is clear. Minor paint scratches at tube band area.
come with front cap.
3) 2 nos of tripod leg fastener bolt are missing. remaining fastener plastic knob has minor crack due to aging. It is M8 bolt and
can always be replaced with SS M8 thumb screw.
1) Pentax 75SDHF & 7x35 Finder. come with .96" EP holder as shown in pic 4.
(Green color diagonal is not included in this package and already been sold)
2) MS-3N mount complete set (CW, Hand controller, Polar scope) with
original aluminium box for mount set and canvas bag for tripod legs. There are original metal front cap and rear cap for polar scope but not shown in photo.
3) H.M 12.5mm EP (claimed to be Pentax but I am not sure since no marking on it)
shipping may need in 2 package if box is bigger than post office limitation. Items are bulky and heavy hence shipping cost is higher.
I also listed Pentax SMC eyepiece separately. Clear skies
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)