Premium Dovetail Clamp for Teleses and Cameras
With the quick coupling, you can attach your telese or camera safely. The clamp is especially suited for building double connections where a high load capacity is needed. Through the areal clamping and two clamping screws, a high clamping power can be achieved, while your accessories are protected against unaesthetic pressure marks. A safe and precise clamping of your telese: Whether you want to clamp a telese from Vixen, Skywatcher, Orion..., you simply attach a GP level dovetail bar to the telese.With most teleses, this bar is already included. The bar is simply clamped with the pressure screws and fixed. You can also shift the telese in the clamp for achieving an even better equilibrium. Additionally, the length of the dovetail clamp prevents vibrations. The wall thickness is constructe for highest loads. At the thinnest point, the clamp is 18 mm thick! The clamp itself can be adapted to a mount, to the counterweight shaft or another dovetail bar, building a double connection. Extremly flexible through 10 countersunk bores: For attaching the clamp, 10 bores are available. Eight bores for M6 and 1/4" screws, two bores for M8 screws. All functions, especially the clamping, are completely kept. The clamping screw can be used without problems. Technical Details: Suitable for: GP level dovetail bars. Dimensions: 87 mm x 87 mm (118 mm with screw). Load capacity: approx. 20 kg. M6 Bores: three M6 bores at 38 mm distance square, three M6 bores in the middle, two M6 bores lengthwise; M8 Bores: two M8 bores at 35 mm distance.
- With the dovetail clamp, you can attach your telese to mount - especially suited for heavy teleses.
- Clamps all GP level bars safely and reliable. Especially high load capacity up to approx. 20 kg.
- Areal clamping with two clamping screws - protects the accessories and provides a very stable connection.
- Dimensions: 87 mm x 87 mm - approx. 118 mm with screw. 10 bores allow connecting to almost all surfaces.
- Extremly flexible through 10 countersunk bores: M6 Bores: three M6 bores at 38 mm distance square, three M6 bores in the middle, two M6 bores lengthwise; M8 Bores: two M8 bores at 35 mm distance.
Shipping is FREE within the lower 48 US States. FREE FOR ALASKA AND HAWAII CUSTOMERS
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories