Sign Up Now !
You may also like
Red Dot Finder Scope Astronomy Star Finder Sighting for Telescope+Battery NEW US
- Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope
- Very easy to adjust. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
- An adjustable small red LED dot is projected onto a non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly and easily
- Includes Mount Bracket
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 70.0g/2.47oz
- Note: This Red Dot Finder Scope for CELESTRON 80EQ 80DX 90DX SE SLT OMNI Series and so on Astronomical Telescopes ? Dovetail Base is not included.
How to use a red dot finder:
- First of all pull out the clear plastic sheet that is at the front and on the bottom - you can see this in one of the photos. This allows the battery to make contact so that the red dot appears when you switch it on.
- Next, try the finder by switching it on with the small rotary control on the side. Look through the hole at the front of the finder and you should see the red dot and be able to make it brighter or dimmer by using that rotary control which is also the on/off switch.
- Now set your scope up as normal but put the red dot finder on instead of the usual optical finder.
- Point your telescope to something like a TV aerial or a chimney - anything about that size will do, and the further away the better. Looking through a low power eyepiece (25mm is ideal) find the object by adjusting your telescope and focus the object. Adjust the mount using the slow motion controls so that the object is right in the center of the view.
- Adjust the finder so that the red dot is exactly on the object you were looking at. You can adjust it by using the two larger wheels. The one on the right at the front does the left/right direction and the one at the back on the bottom does the up and down.
- Switch it off and wait until dark
- You now use it by switching the finder on, then looking through the finder so that the red dot lines up on to the target you are going to observe through your telescope. Once the red dot is exactly over the star or planet it should be exactly in the center of your eyepiece view.
- Remember to switch it off once you have found your target to save the battery.
- Red Dot Finder Scope
- CR2032 Button Battery
- We accept
payment via PAYPAL. Please make sure payment address in PayPal is correct.
- All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
Processing time:as the item description.
- We will prepare the shipment in 48-72 hours ?Sundays and holidays excepted. )after we receive the payment and after the eCheck is cleared.
only ship to the confirmed address provided by PayPal. Please make sure
the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct. We are not
responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- We strive
our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping
service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the
Courier Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your
item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
Custom fee (including VAT&GST):
duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please
check with your country's customs office before bidding. We will try our
best to help customer do customs clearance.
A:Overseas Warehouse Local Dispatch
- From US Local Dispatch: USA: 2-6 business days , other countries: 5-14 business days.
- From UK Local Dispatch: UK: 1-5 business days , other countries: 3-8 business days.
- From DE Local Dispatch: Deutschland: 1-3 business days , other countries: 2-5 business days.
- From AU Local Dispatch: AU:2-6 business days.
B: China Domestic Dispatch
- CountryDelivery TimeWorking Days(not including holiday)5-78-1112-1415-1920-22>22Working Days+Saturday+Sunday5-910-1516-2021-2526-30>31United KingdomRate(item arrived)9.9%63.2%19.1%3.4%4.4%RefundAustraliaRate(item arrived)21.4%50%14.3%7.2%7.1%RefundFranceRate(item arrived)10.5%28.6%43.8%10.1%7%RefundGermanyRate(item arrived)11.1%22.2%30.3%20.9%15.5%RefundCanadaRate(item arrived)0%47.1%31.4%17.6%3.9%RefundSpainRate(item arrived)3.5%25%47.9%12.9%10.7%Refund
- You can pay extra shipping cost to get express delivery, such as EMS, DHL or UPS. It just takes about 5-10 business days to receive order, please contact us if necessary.
- If you are satisfied with our service, please kindly leave us a positive feedback .
- Please leave feedback if you are satisfied. Please contact us for resolutions before leaving neutral or negative feedback, we strive to providing the greatest service and bringing the highest satisfaction to all of our customers.
- We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume and time difference it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
- All items in our shop are covered by one year warranty.
stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your
purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price
less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original
receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow
up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to
something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its
exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Do not hesitate to contact us
anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A
QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you
can contact us
- Our working
time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we
cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
How to use a red dot finder:
First of all pull out the clear plastic sheet that is at the front and on the bottom - you can see this in one of the photos. This allows the battery to make contact so that the red dot appears when you switch it on.
Next, try the finder by switching it on with the small rotary control on the side. Look through the hole at the front of the finder and you should see the red dot and be able to make it brighter or dimmer by using that rotary control which is also the on/off switch.
Now set your scope up as normal but put the red dot finder on instead of the usual optical finder.
Point your telescope to something like a TV aerial or a chimney - anything about that size will do, and the further away the better. Looking through a low power eyepiece (25mm is ideal) f
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories