Sign Up Now !
You may also like
Red Dot Finder Scope for Celestron 80EQ/DX 90DX SE SLT Astronomical Telescope US
- Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope
- Very easy to adjust. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
- An adjustable small red LED dot is projected onto a non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly and easily
- Includes Mount Bracket
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 70.0g/2.47oz
- Note: This Red Dot Finder Scope for CELESTRON 80EQ 80DX 90DX SE SLT OMNI Series and so on Astronomical Telescopes ? Dovetail Base is not included.
How to use a red dot finder:
- First of all pull out the clear plastic sheet that is at the front and on the bottom - you can see this in one of the photos. This allows the battery to make contact so that the red dot appears when you switch it on.
- Next, try the finder by switching it on with the small rotary control on the side. Look through the hole at the front of the finder and you should see the red dot and be able to make it brighter or dimmer by using that rotary control which is also the on/off switch.
- Now set your scope up as normal but put the red dot finder on instead of the usual optical finder.
- Point your telescope to something like a TV aerial or a chimney - anything about that size will do, and the further away the better. Looking through a low power eyepiece (25mm is ideal) find the object by adjusting your telescope and focus the object. Adjust the mount using the slow motion controls so that the object is right in the center of the view.
- Adjust the finder so that the red dot is exactly on the object you were looking at. You can adjust it by using the two larger wheels. The one on the right at the front does the left/right direction and the one at the back on the bottom does the up and down.
- Switch it off and wait until dark
- You now use it by switching the finder on, then looking through the finder so that the red dot lines up on to the target you are going to observe through your telescope. Once the red dot is exactly over the star or planet it should be exactly in the center of your eyepiece view.
- Remember to switch it off once you have found your target to save the battery.
- Red Dot Finder Scope
- CR2032 Button Battery
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
On Feb-07-20 at 02:33:06 PST, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories