SolarLite Filter for Telescope, fits ETX90, C-90, Questar 3.5, Wm. Optics ZS80II ED, Orion Obs. 70 & Astroview 90, Orion Explorer 90
- 108mm4.25" SolarLite Filter for 90mm3.50" instruments. This filter should fit the following models: C-90, ETX 90, Questar 3.5, Wm. Optics ZS80II ED, Orion Obs. 70 & Astroview 90, Exployer 90 and instruments of similar outer diameter. Part # S4250.
- Please read carefully: 108mm4.25" is the diameter of the filter. The filter fits like a cap by friction. To be absolutely sure that the filter will fit, please measure the outer diameter of your instrument and make sure that it is not larger.
- SolarLite filters have the optical quality of the glass with the advantages of impregnated polymer (Thousand Oaks Optical Black Polymer). The sun will appear in a natural yellow-orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- This is a high quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical (Arizona), a manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Words of the producer: "stronger than any other solar film on the market. Guaranteed 15 years."
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS/CAMERA. IN CASE NECESSARY, USE STICKY TAPE TO SECURE IT. NEVER OBSERVE SUN WITHOUT A PROPERLY ATTACHED FILTER!
SOLARLITE Filters: NEW (Best Value) After years of R & D we have developed a new solar film that has the optical quality of the glass with the advantages of impregnated polymer (Thousand Oaks Optical Black Polymer). Will never develop pin holes or scratches that can let in light and ruin a filter. Other advantages: Light weight and does not require re-balancing tube assembly, will not break, consistent yellow-orange solar image, even density with any aperture, flat surface compared to other thin film filters that have wrinkles and creases. Will not tear or puncture. Stronger than any other solar film on the market. Also available in sheets. Guaranteed 15 years.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories