Solomark 2 Inch to 1.25 Inch Telescope Eyepiece Adapter
- Allows you to use 1.25" eyepieces in any 2" telescopes focuser, star diagonal, or holder
- Great for performing lunar and planetary viewing in larger telescopes
- Ideal for using high-power, low focal length 1.25" eyepieces in a big 2" telescope focuser
- An affordable way to increase the number of eyepieces to use with your 2" focuser-equipped telescope
- This is a very high quality anodized aluminum adapter that has filter threads at the bottom for 2" telescope filters.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
Why Buy From JandJ Ultra?
- Highly Trusted Seller
- Over 99.7% Positive Feedback
- FAST Shipping and Tracking
- HUGE Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- The BEST Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship International!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship within 24-48 Hours
Color:2 to 1.25 Inch This is a very high quality anodized aluminum adapter
that has filter threads at the bottom for 2" telescope filters (48mm threads).
It also has an internal brass ring that the set screw hits to hold your 1.25"
eyepiece inside. This eliminates marks on your eyepiece barrel. Nice large
thumbscrew that is easy to turn even in very cold conditions or with gloves
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories