Solomark Multi-Coated 1.25" 0.5x Focal Reducer Telescope Eyepiece
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: COMINU043517
- Fully multi-coated optics held in a black-anodized aluminum filter cell.
- Threads into eyepieces, camera adapters, and other accessories with standard 1.25" threads, and can be stacked with additional 1.25" threaded accessories.
- Can be used with additional spacers (available separately) to achieve further focal reduction.
- 0.5x focal reducer effectively halves the focal length of a telescope, enabling lower magnification, a wider field of view, and shorter exposure times for astrophotography.
- Intended for use with with longer-focal-ratio telescopes and eyepieces of narrow to moderately-wide apparent fields of view.
This reducer reduces the focal length of your telescope by half. This means you get a much larger field of view. Use this advantage, for example, in photography with astronomical web cameras. Screw in and you're ready The adaptation of the reducer is ingeniously simple.
It has a 1.25" filter screw-in thread. it fits easily into any 1.25" eyepiece or any 1.25" photo adaptor. Simply increase the image field of your web cameras Screw the Omegon reducer easily into the filter thread of your camera.
Then you can double your photographic image field. For example, you can record a significantly larger portion of the lunar surface with your web camera. The reducer is also perfectly suitable for shooting moon videos with your web camera.
You can achieve even larger image fields with your astronomical web camera when you attach an extension sleeve (e.g. 25 mm) between the reducer and camera. Can also be screwed into eyepieces Screw the reducer into a 1.25" eyepiece: and you will get a smaller magnification and a significantly larger field of view. Simply use the reducer if you still need the correct eyepiece.
You can optimally use the reducer up to a focal length of around 25 mm.
The advantages at a glance:
•0.5x reducer for screwing into a filter thread
•Increase the image field of your web camera
•More lens speed
•Use the reducer visually with an eyepiece
•Also ideal for video astronomy
•Record large areas of the moon's surface
Connecting thread: filter thread on both sides 1.25" (M 28.5 x 0.75)
Free light transmission: lens aperture 22.5 mm Lenses: 2 lenses for better correction - cemented - coated
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories