Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV115 18nm 1.25" O-III Filter Narrowband Cuts Light Pollution Filter for Astronomy Telescope
SVBONY SV115 18nm 1.25" O-III Filter Narrowband Cuts Light Pollution Filter for Astronomy Telescope Description Narrowband OIII filter is designed for nebula observation allowing 18nm bandwidth of light centered on a wavelength of 500nm through, which corresponds to OIII emission lines, and reducing the transmission of certain wavelengths of light, specifically those produced by artificial light including mercury vapor, and both high and low pressure sodium vapor lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow).Features:
- Filter substrate is fine-optically polished to 1/4 wave and <30 parallelism over both surfaces.
- Suitable for visual observation on most emission nebulae, planetary nebulae and supernova remnants.
- Suitable for viewing on bright nebulae like M42 Orion Nebula in heavy light pollution.
- Use with a large aperture telescope under clear and dark viewing conditions with good seeing.
- Narrowband filter do not eliminate the effects of light pollution or increase the object's brightness. In many cases, they increase the contrast between nebula and night sky, not brightening the nebula.
- Thin metal cells have a clear aperture of 26mm for 1.25" filters
- Each filter comes with a plastic case with high pressure EVA case lining
- Blocking area: 400-700nm
- Transmittance: 90% at 495.9nm and 500.7nm
- FWHM: 18±2nm
- Thickness: 1.85mm
- Surface quality: 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
- Diameter: 1.25 inch
- Weight: 40g
WARNING: The filters are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH this FILTER. You would be BLIND if you fail to observe the warning. Package Includes
- 1 x SV115 O-III 1.25" filter
We accept payment via PAYPAL.Please make sure Ebay address is correct.
All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal.
Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
On Feb-09-20 at 22:23:15 PST, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories