Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV139 1.25" ND16 Neutral Density Filters Reduce Moon Surfaces Brightness
- The 1.25" Neutral Density Moon filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
- Useful for different caliber astronomical telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
- ND16 filter transmits only 6.25% of the incoming light
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV139
- Type: Neutral Density Filter
- Material: Aluminum Frame, Metal Thread and Optical Glass
- Barrel diameter: 1.25''
- Optical density value:1.2
- Transmission: 6.25%
- Thread: Standard M28.5*0.6mm
- Net Weight: 5.0g / 0.19oz
- Note: Eyepiece are NOT included
Crescent Moon - As the Moon moves around the Earth, we get to see more
and more of the illuminated half, and we say the Moon is waxing. At
first we get a sliver of it, which grows as days go by. This phase is
called the crescent moon. It's very good effectto use the ND16 filter at
- SVBONY 1.25" ND16 Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories