Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBNOY H-Alpha 7nm 1.25" Filter Narrowband Astro deep sky photography CCD Filter
Because H-Alpha is 656nm mainly through the
high permeability of the spectrum, and 656nm spectrum of the color
presented by the red-based, 300-1100nm cut-off depth to get the details
of the launch nebula richer. Extremely narrow bandwidth allows only the
656nm band to pass through the filter, can effectively cut off the
artificial light Na lamp and Hg lamp interference to make the
transmission line through, so as to improve the nebula contrast. With
CCD is better choice for deep sky photography and wide-field
- Optical high-precision double-sided polishing to
ensure that the parallelism is higher than 30 "and high flatness 1 / 4λ,
to ensure that does not affect the image quality of the image.
- Precision double-sided optical coating, non-two-piece glue, effectively improve the transmittance and cut-off depth.
- Electron Gun Evaporation Technology (E-Beam Gun)
- Ion source assisted coating technology (IAD), to
improve the density of the film to ensure that the filter wavelength to
minimize the impact of temperature caused by the temperature drift.
- High uniformity planetary wheel coating fixture to improve the uniformity of the filter wavelength
- Optical equipment professional fine sandblasting and anode treatment, the box to do extinction treatment to prevent reflection
- Laser engraving LOGO-never fade, fade
- Metal frame, superior aviation aluminum
- High cutoff is effective has been the light damage and other stray light interference
- Using Germany imported glass, using double-sided polishing processing
- For the emission line 656nm transmittance of 85% or more
- The narrow-band filter, even in areas where light
pollution is heavy, and the full moon (the moon's largest and brightest)
is the same, very narrow bandwidth, which reduces the interference of
the external environment, but the haze and cloudy The weather is not
- Precision CNC integrated molding
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Frame with high-quality aluminum alloy material, anodized extinction treatment
- Thread: M28.5*0.6
- Lined with double-layer EVA damping cotton
- Carton PP environmentally friendly materials, simple and beautiful
- SVBNOY H-Alpha 1.25" 7nm Filter
- PP Material Plastic Box
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
Because H-Alpha is 656nm mainly through the high permeability of the spectrum, and 656nm spectrum of the color presented by the red-based, 300-1100nm cut-off depth to get the details of the launch nebula richer. Extremely narrow bandwidth allows only the 656nm band to pass through the filter, can effectively cut off the artificial light Na lamp and Hg lamp interference to make the transmission line through, so as to improve the nebula contrast. With CCD is better choice for deep sky photography and wide-field astrophotography.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories