SVBONY 1.25 inches 5X Barlow Lens Fully Blackened Metal Multi Coated Broadband Green Film with M42 Thread for Standard Telescope Eyepiece Astronomy
- The value must have 5x barlow lens doubles the magnification of any 1.25 inch eyepiece;double the capacity of an existing set eyepieces at the cost of a single eyepiece
- Quality aluminum stock and black anodized body with M42x0.75mm thread;work as a t adapter;connect DSLR or SLR camera to telescope easily via a separate sale t ring adapter
- 3 element APO;2 group lenses with multi coated optics design make image more crisp and sharp;qulity and shorty aluminum stock and black anodized body for a convenient long term use
- Connect DSLR SLR camera to telescope easily;the T ring adapter you buy separately depending on the model of camera
- 2 element one group broadband green film multi coated optical glass;the housing is blackened to maximize image contrast;both that gets high quality observation without additional chromatic
The Barlow lens’ role is not just to improve the image quality;it's also play an important role of viewing comfortable
It's a great Halloween birthday christmas gift
Even a well made Barlow will little damage on the imaging quality
When the Barlow lens and eyepiece using together;if the magnification is over the biggest magnification;the Barlow lens observation effect appears nearly zero or imaging becomes blurred
In order to reduce the influence of imaging;careful selection of Barlow lens at different magnification is very important
More magnification for existing eyepieces to see the details of moon and bands of Jupiter clearly;the Barlow lens is a must
Quality and value high power SVBONY 5x Barlow lens to give a big magnification boost to any 1.25'' eyepiece
It will help double the capacity of an existing set eyepieces at the cost of a single eyepiece;It’s super easy to use;you can simply insert eyepiece of choice into the Barlow lens;then insert it into the scope
Barlow lens could also provide more magnification without reducing the exit hole on the eyepiece
5x magnification factor with 1.25" interface: 5 times magnify of any 1.25'' eyepiece
Quality multi coated optical glass lens: High transmittance;ensure views clear and sharp
Three element APO design: Offer high quality observation without introducing additional chromatic aberration
Safety undercut and brass compression ring: Ensure eyepiece barrels will not be marred by the captive set screw
Quality aluminum stock and black anodized body: Precision machined;sturdy for a long term use
Shortly height 3.9" 100mm: Convenient to use and carry
Dust cover: Keep lens clear easily
Package Include: 1xBarlow lens 5x
Connect the Eyepiece and Zenith Mirror
Paired with the 10 mm Kellner eyepiece that came with the telescope you can clearly see Saturn and it's rings. Of course it's not like super sharp but definitely you can tell it's Saturn
Works really well with 30mm lens down to about 12mm or 14mm. At 10mm and 8 mm objects don't focus in quite as well as they should so hitting the limits of the telescope there
With low power bundled eyepiece attached to this lens, image quality is quite good.
You need stable mount and well-aligned finderscope (or red dot finder). It feels like the telescope got 5X more sensitive with this lens attached.
- Unstability of the mount and misalignment of finderscope get also magnified.
- That's why weight re-balancing is important
The view is slightly dimmer and a little harder to focus with the higher powered eyepieces. But with the low powered eyepieces, this works really GREAT
It is a perfect fit for short focal lengh telescopes, which typically lacks magnification power.
If you need higher magnification, but worried about additional expenditure, I definitely recommend this lens
With high power bundled eyepiece and this lens gives 120% of the maximum magnification,and image get blurred a little
Tips to Keep the weight balance of telescopes
With weight balance broken, the telescope get unstable and pointing get a little tricky. There are 2 common ways to recover the balance.
1. Re-balancing - Loosen the bolt holding the dovetail and adjust the positon and tightening the bolt.
- Check if balanced, and if not repeat it again.
- No additional monetary cost but irritating.
2. Attaching some magnet to the rear part of the telescope, functioning as a counter-weight. - Purchasing some magnet means additional monetary cost, but remember?, this lens is such a bargain.
- Attaching some magnet is much more convenient than loosening & re-tightening a bolt, and if the OTA does not have dovetail plate, this is the only way.
- In theory, about the same weight (as that of this lens) of magnet will be needed. If not sure about the proper size of magnet,
purchasing multiple small magnets and adjusting the number of magnet attached, is a safe choice.
Focal Length 420mm 4mm 420mm Barrel size 1.25" 1.25" 1.25" 1.25" Lens Coating Fully Multi Coated Fully Multi Coated Fully Multi Coated Fully Multi Coated
We offer the best prices around on high quality products. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more.
We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible. Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control.
We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and ship within 2 business days of payment, usually sooner. We do not accept P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
For shipping outside of the continental USA, we only use eBay's Global Shipping Program.The item is shipped to KY and then sent to the rest of the world. International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes. Continue to check out in order to calculate costs for shipping the item to your country. Messages regarding eBay's Global Shipping Program MUST be directed at eBay EXCLUSIVELY.
We offer a 30-Day Return Policy on items which you are not completely satisfied with. You have the option for a full-refund or an exchange of the item. No returns are available on items shipped outside of the USA.
We accept PayPal.
This page content is yet to come
Please ad us to your favorite seller and visit again later
We try our very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there's a problem, message us! We're happy to help.
Copyright © 2017 AutoDs. | All Rights Reserved
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories