Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY 1.25" Astrophotography LRGB Imaging Filter Set Suitable for Deepsky and Planetary CCD Imaging
The Svbony LRGB filter set is designed for
maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear
differentiation of colors. The LRGB filter set divides the spectrum into
its components red, green, blue and luminance.
OIII emission overlaps on blue and green
filters with maximum transmission to allow high efficiency and natural
color imaging. Gap between green and red filters serves to block out the
primary Sodium light pollution line at 589nm and improves color balance
- Suitable for deepsky and planetary CCD imaging, work well with debayered monochrome CCD cameras.
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging.
- The ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space is available with LRGB filter set and mono CCD camera.
- 1.25" astronomy filter with standard M28.5x0.6 male
filter thread (no female thread, so it cannot be stacked with other
- Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting; clear optical aperture of 26mm.
- Precision CNC-machined metal filter cell with sand
blasted black anodized finish, anti-reflection treatment, and laser
- Note: The filters are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH FILTER.
Spectral Curve Transmission Characteristics
- High and precise blocking of offband, 95% transmission at passband.
- Blocks out infrared wavelengths (700-1100nm) so a separate IR cut-off filter is not required for imaging applications.
- Both surfaces are fine optically polished, accurate to 1/4 wavelength or better, and parallel to within 30 seconds or arc.
- 2mm thick optical glass substrate material.
- Very high surface quality of 60/40 or better (US Military Spec MIL-O-13830).
Optical Coating Specifications
- Multi-layer anti-reflection coated.
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating.
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted
deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to
scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) so that
there is no deviation due to temperature changes during use.
- Precise and homogeneous coatings ensure high values of desired passband and blocking of unwanted offband.
- SVBONY 1.25" LRGB Astrophotography Filter Set
- Silver Cardboard Box
- Plastic PP Case
- EVA Case Lining
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
On Jul-13-20 at 23:17:21 PDT, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories